About Pat Fales
Benefit from Pat Falesí over 25 years experience in serving many hundreds of highly satisfied real estate clients in Northern Virginia. During that time, she has brokered over $500 million in transactions . . . results achieved by far fewer than one in a thousand of the agents to have ever sold real estate. For years, Pat has helped more families buy or sell homes in southern Fairfax County than any other agent has.
Profit from Patís methodical, business-like approach complemented by an energetic and attractive personality. Talk once on the phone with Pat, and you will be convinced that you have met a warm, caring businesswoman who will have your interests at the top of her priorities when you are ready to buy or sell your home.
Be confident that you, as buyer or seller, have the best representation possible for an increasingly challenging market. With Pat, you gain a top-notch, skilled negotiator committed to results through honest service.
Gain from Patís "team technology" approach to real estate brokerage. She supplements herself with four other highly motivated agents who concentrate their special skills to allow her to focus on the most important aspects of your transaction. This assures you of her maximum availability and flexibility in satisfying your special needs.
* Over $500 million in personal career transactions; $450 million+ and over 1000 families served since 1997.
* RE/MAX International "Circle
of Legends" (career results achieved by only 52 other agents out
of more than 110,000 RE/MAX agents!) RE/MAX "Hall of Fame"
* RE/MAX International "Top
100 - U.S." 2008, 2003, plus 1997 to 2000.
International "Diamond Club". RE/MAX International "Chairman's Club" 1997-2010.
* RE/MAX Central Atlantic Region (VA, MD, DC, WV) "Top 10" in 1997-2000, 2003, and 2004. "Top 20": 1991 to 1996, 2000 to 2002, 2005 to 2010.
* National Relocation & Real Estate magazine "500 Most Powerful Women in Real Estate and Relocation".
* Life Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORs Top Producer's Club.